As of June 1st we are open for physiotherapy and chiropody services. We will be open for Massages on June 3rd.
Important changes to note when coming into the clinic:
- Full physical barriers for front desk and waiting room
- New waiting room station to complete secondary screen
- 22 private treatment rooms available, as well 13 new sections in our gym area with full curtain barriers
- Surgical masks worn by all staff at all times
- Cloth masks available to all patients for a donation to the University of Windsor Sewing Club
- Virtual Physiotherapy remains available to all patients, click the Tele-Rehab link below to find out more!
WHAT IS ATHLETIC THERAPY?
Athletic Therapy is a health care profession that specializes in the prevention, assessment and care of musculoskeletal disorders (muscles, bones, joints) especially as they relate to athletics and the pursuit of physical activity.