Active Body now open for in-clinic sessions!
As of June 1st we are open for physiotherapy and chiropody services. We will be open for Massages on June 3rd.
Important changes to note when coming into the clinic.
- Full physical barriers for front desk and waiting room.
- New waiting room manager to complete secondary screen.
- Text check-in system - check-in from the safety of your car, (519-990-1765)
- 22 private treatment rooms available, as well 13 new sections in our gym area with full curtain barriers.
- Surgical masks worn by all staff
- Cloth masks available to all patients for a donation to the University of Windsor Sewing Club.
- Virtual Physiotherapy remains available to all patients.
WHAT IS ATHLETIC THERAPY?
Athletic Therapy is a health care profession that specializes in the prevention, assessment and care of musculoskeletal disorders (muscles, bones, joints) especially as they relate to athletics and the pursuit of physical activity.